We are licensed, dedicated Real Estate professionals, members of the Inglewood Board of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors. With 35+ years in the Real Estate industry, our proven expertise makes us your Local Real Estate Professionals & your One-Stop Shop for all your Real Estate needs:
• Selling? We have the right tools to help you Sell your home in the shortest amount of time and offer our expertise in the Real Estate Market that will help ensure you get the best price for your property. Our finely-tuned marketing program will make sure the right people see your home.
• Buying?We represent buyers in all types of Real Estate transactions. If you are looking to find the home of your dreams, an investment property, land to build on, or a commercial property, we are here to help make it a reality! We take the time to listen and understand your needs and desires to help us know what you want and will work efficiently to find the right property for you. We believe every purchase is a special purchase.
• Need a Mortgage Loan? We can refer you to a couple of lenders who have helped our previous clients accomplish their Real Estate goals. They offer 1st time home buying programs and can help you get Pre-Qualified for a mortgage.
• Ready to Invest in Real Estate? Whether you are a first time or a seasoned property investor, we can help you begin or expand your property investment portfolio and ensure you get the most out of every investment. We make sure you put your money in the property investment that suits your personal circumstances and future goals. Book a no cost, no obligation consultation TODAY and be on your way to property investment.
• Want to Refinance? Right now is the perfect time to refinance your property as interest rates are still historically low. If you have any questions regarding refinancing feel free to contact Jorge Gonzalez directly at 310-918-8671 or email at JorgeREpros@gmail.com to schedule a consultation to discuss your unique situation and provide you with options. He’ll help guide you towards the best decision for you and your family.
• Need a Renovation loan?
• Want a Reverse Mortgage?
• Facing foreclosure or the possibility of foreclosure? There are many reasons why homeowners face difficulty in making mortgage payments: unexpected expenses, loss of overtime, unemployment, illness/injury, disability, death, marriage, raising a child, divorce, and many other circumstances. Whatever the reason or circumstance, it’s important to be informed of all the available options and act quickly. We all work hard for our money, so to lose an investment such as a home in foreclosure, for us, is not an option if we can help you avoid it. Contact us today to find out about your options that will best fit your situation TODAY. Don’t lose your home!
• Need Notary Service? We are here to service you when you need a document Notarized, including but not limited to: Jurats, Acknowledgments, Powers of Attorney, Affidavits, Consent for minor to Travel, Loan Documents and Deeds. Give us a call to schedule an appointment.
We do it all! We welcome you to Contact us TODAY for a Consultation of your particular circumstance. Give your Local Real Estate Professionals a call or send us an email.